March 9, 2013: A Few Helpful Weight Loss Tips!
Take in fewer calories than you expend. Few people understand this basic, simple concept.
• Eat smaller meals 3-5 times per day.
• Eat nutrient dense foods such as whole grains, lean proteins, fruits, and vegetables.
• Eat slowly, and wait 10-15 minutes before taking second helpings.
• Don’t eliminate everything you like from your diet. Eat those things in small amounts (pizza, candy, cookies, etc.).
• Prepare healthy snacks that are easily available (cut carrots, apples, etc.). If it’s easy to grab healthy snacks, you won’t opt for the easier unhealthy ones!
• Avoid buffets.
• Drink plenty of water, especially immediately before meals.
COME INTO THE GYM AND BURN SOME CALORIES!